Popcorn is a huge 2.2 GB 24 construction kit sound library. Sounds range from smooth shimmering contemporary pop to the totally corny, cheesy melodies from the previous five decades.
Each full song has been split into its constituent tracks and then cut into manageable sample-accurate loops for complete ease of use and of course all the tracks were recorded in pristine 24bit audio with state of the art soundware.
Instruments used include guitar, bass, drums, piano synth organ horns, strings and assorted other instrumentalia.
So if you want some unadulterated pop cheese and corny nostalgia then put your misgivings aside and embrace a huge bag of Popcorn.
As well as over 500 24bit Acidized Wav Files and AIFF Apple Loopss the library also contains around 24 instruments in Kontakt, EXS24, HALion and NN-XT format so that you can load the sounds straight into your favourite composition software.
- 520 Acidized WAV files
- 520 AIFF Apple Loops
- 24 Kontakt Instruments
- 24 EXS24 Instruments
- 24 HALion Instruments
- 24 NN-XT Instruments
||Compressed Download Size
|NNXT/EXS24/HALion/Kontakt/Apple Loops/WAV/Acid Download includes
||Full Pack - Acid: 1.97 GB
||Full Pack - Apple: 1.96 GB
||Instruments + ReadMe: 16 MB
*When ordering the download product from Big Fish Audio you will be given one or more links for each of your download product purchases. The links will be active for 24 hours. During this time you should download the file and expand it. Please keep the archive or zip file as a backup.
The Following End User License Agreement is included with Popcorn - Pop Construction Kits. This License is only valid for the individual who has purchased an unopened, new and lawfully made copy of Popcorn - Pop Construction Kits from a dealer or distributor authorized by Big Fish Audio.
"ZERO-G LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. The sound samples included on this product remain the property of Zero-G Limited and are licensed, not sold, to you for use on your sampling software or equipment.
2. A right to use the enclosed sounds is granted to the original end-user of the product (Licensee) and is NOT transferable.
3. The Licensee may modify the sounds. and MAY USE THE SOUNDS FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES WITHIN MUSICAL COMPOSITIONS, subject to section 7 below.
4. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing, or other distribution of these sound samples, either as they exist on the enclosed discs, or any modification thereof. You cannot assign, lease, lend, rent, upload or download to or from any database or server, or transfer any or all of the sound samples to another user, or use them in any competitive product.
5. Licensor will not be responsible if the sound samples do not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee. The sound samples are licensed 'as is' without warranties of any kind. Neither the Licensor, or any distributor of Licensor's products, can be held responsible for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss arising from the use of any sound samples licensed from Zero-G Limited in whatever form.
6. The Licensee may use these sound samples for Foley and sound FX in TV or movie soundtracks, video game soundtracks, gaming machines, or toys, but Licensee may not re-distribute the sounds as sounds, multi-sounds, samples, multi-samples, programs or patches – meaning the Licensee cannot re-sell them as part of a sound sample library of any kind thereby effectively competing against Zero-G. Note also that use of the sound samples in isolation in video game soundtracks, gaming machines, or toys where they appear in isolation or as sound effects as part of a music game or remixing game is not permitted without first obtaining a separate written License (subject to availability) from Licensor.
7. Use of the sound samples in 'library music' (also known as 'music libraries' or 'production music'), which is intended for commercial exploitation by relicensing to multiple third parties, is permitted PROVIDED that the samples are used within a musical context and are not presented isolated or 'solo-ed'. The sound samples must be used 'in combination' within musical compositions. For such usage, any rhythm loop samples (which Zero-G regards as being musical clips in themselves) must also be combined with other types of samples or sounds to effectively form a new composition, rather than simply being looped in isolation."