The Acou6tics V1.1 update can be downloaded here: V1.1 UpdateGuitars:
• Steel-string (Plectrum & Finger Picked)
• 12-String (Plectrum)
• Nylon String (Finger Picked & Finger Nail Picked)
• Ukulele (Finger Picked & Finger Nail Picked)
• Mandolin (Plectrum)
• Guitalele (Finger Picked & Finger Nail Picked)Recording:
• Recorded in Blumlein-Stereo with no phasing issues when mixed down to mono
• Special recording process to minimize the recorded room while keeping the natural tone of the
instrument, leading to an completely dry, yet natural sounding guitar tone
• All guitars are recorded with stereo micing plus additional piezo DI channel
• Between 4000 and 8000 samples per instrument (4GB to 8GB wave files, uncompressed)Articulations:
• All articulations are available on all strings, all frets
• Sustain (Plectrum Dn, Plectrum Up, Finger, Thumb, Finger Nail Dn, Finger Nail Up)
• Muted (Palm Muted, Hand Muted)
• Legato (Hammer On, Pull Off)
• Slides (Slide Dn 1 & 2 Frets, Slide Up 1 & 2 Frets, Slide In)
• Release (Normal, Buzz, Slide Dn, Pick Mute, Finger Mute, Open String)
• FX (Pick Noises, Body Knocks, Slaps, etc.)Features:
• Virtual room with adjustable mic distance
• Physical correct sympathetic resonance
• Advanced strum engine (fully customizable strum keys, including special keys for transition
strums & open string strums) & picking engine
• Advanced guitar chord detection - almost 25,000 chords are detected and transferred into guitar
chords in real time. Most guitar chords are available in up to fifty different voicings.
• Advanced string and fretboard positioning - the AI chooses the best fitting strings and fretboard
position for you. It takes speed, timing, notes and polyphony into account. Manual overwrite is
possible whenever you need it (by manually choosing a string or a position on the fretboard)
• Advanced guitar noise engine - adds pick, finger and slide noises according to your playing
• Advanced vibrato engine
• 156 unique MIDI files
Acou6tics is compatible with both Macintosh and Windows platforms and includes the standalone Kontakt Player 5 application as well as AudioUnit, VST, RTAS (Pro Tools 9 & 10), and AAX (Pro Tools 10 & 11) plug-ins. All of these versions ship in the same box.
The Macintosh version requires an Intel Core Duo, 2GB of RAM, and OSX 10.7.3 or later. For optimum performance, Vir2 Instruments recommends a 2.0GHz processor or faster. The library requires 13GB of free hard drive space.
The Windows version requires Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pac, 32/64 Bit) Intel Core Duo, and 2GB of RAM. For optimum performance, Vir2 Instruments recommends a 2.0GHz processor or faster. The library requires 13GB of free hard drive space.
Acou6tics will run in standalone mode and is also compatible with every major sequencing package in the world, including but not limited to: Apple Logic and GarageBand, MOTU Digital Performer, Digidesign Pro Tools (9 and higher), Steinberg Cubase and Nuendo, Ableton Live, and more.
||Compressed Download Size
|Kontakt Player 5/Kontakt 5/Plug-in Download includes
||Installation Instructions: 1.16 GB
||Acou6tics Pt.1: 2 GB
||Acou6tics Pt.2: 2 GB
||Acou6tics Pt.3: 2 GB
||Acou6tics Pt.4: 2 GB
||Acou6tics Pt.5: 2 GB
||Acou6tics Pt.6: 1.31 GB
||Installation Video: Video
||Acou6tics MIDI Files: 20.5 MB
*When ordering the download product from Big Fish Audio you will be given one or more links for each of your download product purchases. The links will be active for 24 hours. During this time you should download the file and expand it. Please keep the archive or zip file as a backup.
The Following End User License Agreement is included with Acou6tics. This License is only valid for the individual who has purchased an unopened, new and lawfully made copy of Acou6tics from a dealer or distributor authorized by Big Fish Audio.
"The samples contained herein are licensed, not sold to you, the individual end user, by Vir2 Instruments. This non-exclusive, non-transferable license is granted only to the individual end user who has purchased an unopened, new, and lawfully made copy of this product from a dealer or distributor authorized by Vir2 Instruments. All samples remain the property of Vir2 Instruments and are licensed only for use in the creation of a live or recorded performance that includes the licensed samples as part of a derivative musical work created by the licensed end user. This license expressly forbids resale, rental, loan, gift, or transfer of these samples in any format or via any medium, except as part of a derivative musical work. The samples may not be included, whether unmodified or as part of a derivative work, in any sample library product. Any unlicensed usage will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law."