The Bassysm-F Fretless bass is a five string ibanez bass with roundwound strings.
At the bottom of the interface, you can control the behavior of the instrument:
- Legato mode: you can choose wether playing a legato will trigger - Hammer ons, slides, sustains, or simply have no effect.
- The legato distance will define the maximum interval that in which the legato will apply.
- The release Volume: the sound produced when you release a string if a note was going on.
- Cabinet: you can turn the Cabinet simulation on or off.
- EQ: you can edit the Bass and Treble of the parametric EQ.
- The Sensitivity will set the minimum volume for velocity 1 and give you access to all the dynamics that you want.
- Chorus: As this is a fretless bass, we had to add a Chorus module, and you can change the Speed and Depth of it.