• Over 22 GB uncompressed
• Built for use within free Kontakt Player
• Real samples, strums, and sounds made straight from the guitar
• Samples from the best guitars, amps, and signal chain available
• Immersive user experience
• 5 innovative categories created for effective composition and endless creativitySwells:
• 129 patches sampled with unique combinations of guitars, pedals, and amps
• Over 13 GB of uncompressed samples
• Chose between chords and notes
• Swell speed and LFO controlsPads:
• Utilize Apollo's dual pad engine for creative sound design
• 70 unique pads
• Create up to 4,900 pad combinations with blending
• Guitar based pads created by renowned sound designers for The Dark Knight, Inception,
Pirates of the Caribbean, Modern Warfare, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, and more
• ADSR and LFO controls
• 88 preset patchesAmbient Designer:
• 538 organic guitar sounds and phrases
• Reverse each sample for an entirely new sound
• Millions of possible ambient beds
• Custom mixer page for in-depth mixingPhrase Builder:
• 26 patches
• Each patch contains multiple groups that trigger different phrases within the same key
• Easily create unique performancesInstruments:
• 8 multi-sampled instruments
• 46 preset patches
• Up to 3 velocity layers and 5 round robins
• Electric Guitar 1, Electric Guitar 2, Electric Guitar Harmonics, Electric Guitar "Air" Harmonics,
Electric Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Acoustic Guitar Harmonics, and Sitar
Apollo: Cinematic Guitars is compatible with both Macintosh and Windows platforms and includes the standalone Kontakt Player 5 application as well as AudioUnit, VST, RTAS (Pro Tools 9 & 10), and AAX (Pro Tools 10 & 11) plug-ins.
The Macintosh version requires an Intel Core Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended), and OSX 10.7.3 or later. For optimum performance, Vir2 Instruments recommends a 2.0GHz processor or faster. The library requires 16 GB of free hard drive space.
The Windows version requires Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit) Intel Core Duo, and 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended). For optimum performance, Vir2 Instruments recommends a 2.0GHz processor or faster. The library requires 16 GB of free hard drive space.Apollo will run in standalone mode and is also compatible with every major DAW, including but not limited to: Apple Logic and GarageBand, MOTU Digital Performer, Digidesign Pro Tools (9 and higher), Steinberg Cubase and Nuendo, Ableton Live, and more.
||Compressed Download Size
|Kontakt Player 5/Kontakt 5/Plug-in Download includes
||Apollo Installation Instructions: 1.16 GB
||Apollo Pt.1: 2 GB
||Apollo Pt.2: 2 GB
||Apollo Pt.3: 2 GB
||Apollo Pt.4: 2 GB
||Apollo Pt.5: 2 GB
||Apollo Pt.6: 2 GB
||Apollo Pt.7: 2 GB
||Apollo Pt.8: 329 MB
*When ordering the download product from Big Fish Audio you will be given one or more links for each of your download product purchases. The links will be active for 24 hours. During this time you should download the file and expand it. Please keep the archive or zip file as a backup.
The Following End User License Agreement is included with Apollo: Cinematic Guitars. This License is only valid for the individual who has purchased an unopened, new and lawfully made copy of Apollo: Cinematic Guitars from a dealer or distributor authorized by Big Fish Audio.
"The samples contained herein are licensed, not sold to you, the individual end user, by Vir2 Instruments. This non-exclusive, non-transferable license is granted only to the individual end user who has purchased an unopened, new, and lawfully made copy of this product from a dealer or distributor authorized by Vir2 Instruments. All samples remain the property of Vir2 Instruments and are licensed only for use in the creation of a live or recorded performance that includes the licensed samples as part of a derivative musical work created by the licensed end user. This license expressly forbids resale, rental, loan, gift, or transfer of these samples in any format or via any medium, except as part of a derivative musical work. The samples may not be included, whether unmodified or as part of a derivative work, in any sample library product. Any unlicensed usage will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law."