- Triggerable Pitch FX (preset pitch envelope settings)
- Triggerable Stutter FX (synced to tempo)
- Toggleable reverse sample playback
- Amp, Filter Envelope and Filter Cutoff/Resonance
- Morphable Q-Tone filter and 5 compressor presets
- Modulation FX (chorus, flanger, phaser - 3 presets each),
Reverb (9 presets), Delay (8 presets), each with adjustable
- Easy to use 24/7 arpeggiator with several modes
- LFO with 5 different waveforms assignable to pitch, filter,
cutoff and pan
- Velocity routable to filter cutoff and amp
- Mono mode with portamento (glide)
- ADSR right at your finger tips
- All features accessible from the front screenSound Categories:
- Keys (Piano, Organ, Rhodes and customized stacked keys)
- Stringed Instruments (Electric Guitars, Mandolin, Dobro)Kontakt Player 5 Minimum System Requirements:
OS 10.6.8 or 10.7.x
Core Duo 2.0GHz or higher
Windows 7 (latest S.P.)
Core Duo 2.0GHz or higher
SWAGG requires 10GB of hard drive space.
||Compressed Download Size
|Kontakt Player 5/Plug-in Download includes
||Installation Instructions: 332 KB
||SWAGG Part 1: 2 GB
||SWAGG Part 2: 2 GB
||SWAGG Part 3: 2 GB
||SWAGG Part 4: 2 GB
||SWAGG Part 5: 44.2 MB
||Kontakt 5 Installer/UnRARx: 1.15 GB
*When ordering the download product from Big Fish Audio you will be given one or more links for each of your download product purchases. The links will be active for 24 hours. During this time you should download the file and expand it. Please keep the archive or zip file as a backup.
The Following End User License Agreement is included with SWAGG. This License is only valid for the individual who has purchased an unopened, new and lawfully made copy of SWAGG from a dealer or distributor authorized by Big Fish Audio.
"The samples contained herein are licensed, not sold to you, the individual end user, by Big FIsh Audio. This non-exclusive, non-transferable license is granted only to the individual end user who has purchased an unopened, new, and lawfully made copy of this product from a dealer or distributor authorized by Big Fish Audio. All samples remain the property of Big Fish Audio and are licensed only for use in the creation of a live or recorded performance that includes the licensed samples as part of a derivative musical work created by the licensed end user. This license expressly forbids resale, rental, loan, gift, or transfer of these samples in any format or via any medium, except as part of a derivative musical work. The samples may not be included, whether unmodified or as part of a derivative work, in any sample library product. Any unlicensed usage will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law."