A perfect tool for composers and sound designers to create ambience and music for films, documentaries, video games and new age music. Unparalleled realism...Pure inspiration.
Shevannai is a unique solo vocal library aimed at easily creating your own ultra-realistic melodies, without using any phrases. Thanks to over 4,000 carefully recorded and wisely programmed samples by Eduardo Tarilonte, handling the 5 true legato types and 33 words, is intuitively easy.
Shevannai's Voice Patch Features
• 5 different true legatos (a,e,i,o,u)
• 33 words
• 27 staccatos (16 short and 11 long)
• 113 phrases in different keys (A,Bb, C, D, E, Eb, F and G)
• 52 phrases in Elven language and reciting some Elven poems
• 57 whispered phrases in Elven language and reciting Elven poems
• 110 different whispers - divided into long and short whispers
• 20 beautiful and inspiring soundscapes
Shevannai's Three Sections
• The Voice: Legato, Staccato and Inhale patches
• Phrases: Over 100 phrases in different keys (A,Bb, C, D, E, Eb, F and G) and whispers.
• Soundscapes: 20 beautiful and inspiring soundscapes.
4,409 unique samples (mono, 44kHz, 24 bits)
3.60 GB of content
Uses Native Instruments Kontakt Player 5 Engine
PDF: Lara Ausensi - The voice of Shevannai
PDF: Elvish phrases and wordsWindows
- Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 2 GB RAMMac
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAMFor Both
- 1GB free disc space for player installation
- Additional hard disc space according to the library size
- Internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)
The Following End User License Agreement is included with Shevannai: the Voices of Elves. This License is only valid for the individual who has purchased an unopened, new and lawfully made copy of Shevannai: the Voices of Elves from a dealer or distributor authorized by Big Fish Audio.
"For software products produced by Best Service the German Copyright Act is effective.
All other Software products sold and/or distributed by Best Service are subject to the license agreement which is part of the respective software installer.
The samples and programs contained in any software/library produced by Best Service are licensed to the owner/buyer of the product only.
Only the purchaser of this CD is authorized to use the sounds for his music-, multimedia-, film-, radio-, games-, webcast- or similar productions and only as long as no isolated samples, loops or phrases become available for a third party.
It is not allowed to use the samples and programs within a network if this opens the possibility to be used simultaneously by multiple users.
Unauthorized copying, reproduction (including conversion and reproduction in other data formats), hire, rental, public performance, broadcasting and distribution is expressly prohibited. Best Service constantly monitors other soundware releases to check for copyright infringements, and will prosecute all piracy and copyright violations to the fullest extent of the law.
Products marked as NFR (Not For Resale) may only be used for demonstration, reviewing or testing, but not for commercial production.
EDU (educational) products products marked as EDU may only be used by the authorized institution, their teachers, pupils and students for education purposes but not for commercial production. EDU versions are not allowed to be resold or distributed in any way."