Welcome to DISCO PLATINUM - Authentic Retro Dance Reconstruction Kits - 2.1Gb and over 850 samples of the most authentic 70s and 80s disco and retro dancefloor sounds that you are ever going to hear. Contained in this library are 35 construction kits ranging in tempo from 100bpm to 120bpm that evoke the Sounds of Philadelphia, Chic, Giorgio Moroder, Michael Jackson, Donna Summer, the BeeGees, Quincy Jones, Kool and the Gang and many more from that classic dance era of the late 1970s and 1980s.
Each Construction Kit comes with a full mix, plus all individual elements as separate loops so that you can use them on their own or mix and match elements from different kits to create brand new grooves. All the kits are labelled for key and tempo so that you can quickly fit them into your production.
Disco Platinum is loaded with funky guitars, sizzling leads, grooving acoustic and synth basslines, drumloops, smooth electric piano lines, assorted percussion, brass and flute riffs and more. In addition to the 35 construction kits there are dozens of bass, guitar and drum loops all recorded in pristine 24bit audio.
Disco Platinum is the perfect tool for producers of all modern dance genres who want to add something authentic that has been played with artistry and style, to their compositions.
All of the samples have been pre-cleared and are 100% original & royalty-free for your musical use without any additional licensing fees!
- 880 Acidized WAV files
- 880 AIFF Apple Loops
- 840 Stylus compatible Rex2 Files
- 42 Kontakt Instruments
- 42 EXS24 Instruments
- 42 HALion Instruments
- 42 NN-XT Instruments
System Requirements for using the included Kontakt files:
The included Kontakt Files require a full version of Kontakt - version 3.5 or later (will not work in the free Kontakt Player). Users are still able to use the other included sample formats, even if they do not own Kontakt.
For the download, this product has been split into a set of 8 segmented RAR files, each being 500 MB in size, except the last file which is smaller.
||Compressed Download Size
|NNXT/EXS24/HALion/Kontakt/Apple Loops/REX/WAV/Acid Download includes
||Disco Platinum - Full: 4.65 GB
*When ordering the download product from Big Fish Audio you will be given one or more links for each of your download product purchases. The links will be active for 24 hours. During this time you should download the file and expand it. Please keep the archive or zip file as a backup.
The Following End User License Agreement is included with Disco Platinum. This License is only valid for the individual who has purchased an unopened, new and lawfully made copy of Disco Platinum from a dealer or distributor authorized by Big Fish Audio.
"ZERO-G LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. The sound samples included on this product remain the property of Zero-G Limited and are licensed, not sold, to you for use on your sampling software or equipment.
2. A right to use the enclosed sounds is granted to the original end-user of the product (Licensee) and is NOT transferable.
3. The Licensee may modify the sounds. and MAY USE THE SOUNDS FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES WITHIN MUSICAL COMPOSITIONS, subject to section 7 below.
4. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing, or other distribution of these sound samples, either as they exist on the enclosed discs, or any modification thereof. You cannot assign, lease, lend, rent, upload or download to or from any database or server, or transfer any or all of the sound samples to another user, or use them in any competitive product.
5. Licensor will not be responsible if the sound samples do not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee. The sound samples are licensed 'as is' without warranties of any kind. Neither the Licensor, or any distributor of Licensor's products, can be held responsible for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss arising from the use of any sound samples licensed from Zero-G Limited in whatever form.
6. The Licensee may use these sound samples for Foley and sound FX in TV or movie soundtracks, video game soundtracks, gaming machines, or toys, but Licensee may not re-distribute the sounds as sounds, multi-sounds, samples, multi-samples, programs or patches – meaning the Licensee cannot re-sell them as part of a sound sample library of any kind thereby effectively competing against Zero-G. Note also that use of the sound samples in isolation in video game soundtracks, gaming machines, or toys where they appear in isolation or as sound effects as part of a music game or remixing game is not permitted without first obtaining a separate written License (subject to availability) from Licensor.
7. Use of the sound samples in 'library music' (also known as 'music libraries' or 'production music'), which is intended for commercial exploitation by relicensing to multiple third parties, is permitted PROVIDED that the samples are used within a musical context and are not presented isolated or 'solo-ed'. The sound samples must be used 'in combination' within musical compositions. For such usage, any rhythm loop samples (which Zero-G regards as being musical clips in themselves) must also be combined with other types of samples or sounds to effectively form a new composition, rather than simply being looped in isolation."