Featuring over 2.9Gb of extreme, modern cinematic sound design and mutating electronica created from the ground up for for the most demanding soundtrack, trailer and electronic music producers.
Zetamorph is a huge toolbox of transitions, textures, risers, impacts, drones, SFX, drums, hits, blasters and lots more. It can be used in a variety of genres especially science fiction, action, horror, fantasy, and warfare as well as for TV soundtracks, advertising, video and EDM.
The Zetamorph inspiration comes from the idea that to create interest and excitement in music and film you need to create dynamism and movement in the sounds themselves. Consequently, these incredibly dynamic sounds achieve a distinctive sonic signature that is ideal for producers looking for raw sounds which have rich detail, clarity and depth. They will be sure to grab the attention of the audience and are the perfect addition to any audio or visual project!
The library contains over 500 samples in both Acidized Wav and AIFF (Apple Loops) file format all recorded in stunning 96KHz and 24bit resolution using high fidelity source materials and a large-soundstage production approach. EXS24, Kontakt, HALion and NN-XT instruments are also included for ease of use in adding the sounds to your favourite sampler. All the samples in this library are 100% original and royalty-free for your musical use without any additional licensing fees.
- 515 Acidized WAV files
- 515 AIFF Apple Loops
- 532 Kontakt Instruments
- 532 EXS24 Instruments
- 532 HALion Instruments
- 532 NN-XT Instruments
||Compressed Download Size
|NNXT/EXS24/HALion/Kontakt/Apple Loops/WAV/Acid Download includes
||Zetamorph - Apple: 2.52 GB
||Zetamorph - WAV: 2.52 GB
||Zetamorph - Instruments: 2.9 MB
||Zetamorph - ReadMe & Demos: 14.1 MB
*When ordering the download product from Big Fish Audio you will be given one or more links for each of your download product purchases. The links will be active for 24 hours. During this time you should download the file and expand it. Please keep the archive or zip file as a backup.
The Following End User License Agreement is included with Zetamorph. This License is only valid for the individual who has purchased an unopened, new and lawfully made copy of Zetamorph from a dealer or distributor authorized by Big Fish Audio.
"ZERO-G LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. The sound samples included on this product remain the property of Zero-G Limited and are licensed, not sold, to you for use on your sampling software or equipment.
2. A right to use the enclosed sounds is granted to the original end-user of the product (Licensee) and is NOT transferable.
3. The Licensee may modify the sounds. and MAY USE THE SOUNDS FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES WITHIN MUSICAL COMPOSITIONS, subject to section 7 below.
4. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing, or other distribution of these sound samples, either as they exist on the enclosed discs, or any modification thereof. You cannot assign, lease, lend, rent, upload or download to or from any database or server, or transfer any or all of the sound samples to another user, or use them in any competitive product.
5. Licensor will not be responsible if the sound samples do not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee. The sound samples are licensed 'as is' without warranties of any kind. Neither the Licensor, or any distributor of Licensor's products, can be held responsible for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss arising from the use of any sound samples licensed from Zero-G Limited in whatever form.
6. The Licensee may use these sound samples for Foley and sound FX in TV or movie soundtracks, video game soundtracks, gaming machines, or toys, but Licensee may not re-distribute the sounds as sounds, multi-sounds, samples, multi-samples, programs or patches – meaning the Licensee cannot re-sell them as part of a sound sample library of any kind thereby effectively competing against Zero-G. Note also that use of the sound samples in isolation in video game soundtracks, gaming machines, or toys where they appear in isolation or as sound effects as part of a music game or remixing game is not permitted without first obtaining a separate written License (subject to availability) from Licensor.
7. Use of the sound samples in 'library music' (also known as 'music libraries' or 'production music'), which is intended for commercial exploitation by relicensing to multiple third parties, is permitted PROVIDED that the samples are used within a musical context and are not presented isolated or 'solo-ed'. The sound samples must be used 'in combination' within musical compositions. For such usage, any rhythm loop samples (which Zero-G regards as being musical clips in themselves) must also be combined with other types of samples or sounds to effectively form a new composition, rather than simply being looped in isolation."