ETHERA 2.0 is a stunning cinematic vocal Kontakt instrument** that combines amazing vocal samples, incredible simplicity and a high degree of playability all packed into a beautiful Kontakt interface for total ease-of use and ultimate sound manipulation.
Ethera 2.0 now features 4 main instruments: Phrases, Pads, Legato and Phrase Builder.
The Phrases section now includes 58 patches ranging in styles from Epic, Fantasy, Celtic, Operatic, Tribal and World and even EDM and soul. These can be mixed and combined and using the two Off-Set controls you can change the starting points of the samples using the waveform display. This allows you to create new phrases and to personalise the existing phrases. These phrases can be manipulated in many ways by the GUI controls including time-stretching or syncing to your host application.
The Pads section contains several beautiful vocal pads that immediately add emotion or grandeur to your compositions.
The Legato section offers the ability to ‘play’ the voice of Ethera using ‘ohs’ and ‘ahs’ in sustained or staccato modes and features Attack, Legato Speed, Release, Vibrato, Pan and Volume controls.
The Phrase Builder is a set of samples and phrases programmed to act as an intelligent entity allowing the composer to live-play any articulation, on any pitch or chord. The Phrase Builder is available in Solo Legato & Poly! There are 20 individual steps (similar to a step sequencer) with which to program your unique phrase. The Phrase Builder also includes a new Legato Expert interface that uses the powerful SIPS engine and is the main control for the Legato Phrases Builder. With this Tab you can change and control the cross-fade, blending and legato modulation. It will enable you to minutely adjust the legato to suit your playing style.
Furthermore there is an additional folder called ETHERA EXTRA with awesome extra sounds such as virtual legato patches, sustains & pads.
ETHERA 2.0 also comes fully equipped with a complete FX section that includes chorus, flanger and phaser, compressor, EQ, filter, convolution reverb, overdrive, delay, amp simulator and cabinet simulator.
• Over 3.4Gb of 24bit 48 KHz compressed Kontakt .ncw format Samples • Phrase Builder with Legato & Poly Modes • Legato Expert Tab • GUI With easy-to-understand Controls & Fully Automated Midi Controllers • ‘Oh’ & ‘Ah’ True Legato and Staccato Patches • Fully Equipped Fx Rack • Great Virtual Legato Patches • Attack And Release Sample Time & Volume Control • Natural Vibrato (Using Mod Wheel) & Vibrato Rate Control • Double-Track Performance • Phrases & Songs with 2 Sync Modes & Legato Mode • Ahh, Ohh, Mmm, Vocal Sound Sustain Patches • Pad Mode • Two Sample Off-Set Start Controls On All Phrases • Legato Speed Control • 4 Cycling Sustain Round Robins on all samples • Waveform Display on phrases & Legato patches • ROLI Seaboard Patches • The Unique Voice of Highly Acclaimed Vocalist “ Clara Sorace”
WHAT’S NEW in ETHERA 2.0
New features and improvements from Ethera 1.1:
• An Extra Gigabyte of samples • New Cinematic Phrases • New Cinematic Phrases Special Sfx Reverse Mode • New Cinematic Phrases Builder Legato ( 23 Phrases & Phonemes ) • New Cinematic Phrases Builder Poly ( 23 Phrases & Phonemes ) • New Cinematic Phrases Builder Key Switch • New Cinematic Pad Patches • HD Patches With “ HQ Time Mode “ • Expert Legato Tab • Extra Sound Issues Fixed And New Presets
Note: ETHERA 2.0 requires the FULL version of Kontakt 5.6.0 or higher – it will not work with the free Kontakt Player!
Compressed Download Size
Kontakt 5 Download includes
Ethera 2.0 - Full: 3.41 GB
*When ordering the download product from Big Fish Audio you will be given one or more links for each of your download product purchases. The links will be active for 24 hours. During this time you should download the file and expand it. Please keep the archive or zip file as a backup.
The Following End User License Agreement is included with Ethera 2.0. This License is only valid for the individual who has purchased an unopened, new and lawfully made copy of Ethera 2.0 from a dealer or distributor authorized by Big Fish Audio.
"ZERO-G LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. The sound samples included on this product remain the property of Zero-G Limited and are licensed, not sold, to you for use on your sampling software or equipment.
2. A right to use the enclosed sounds is granted to the original end-user of the product (Licensee) and is NOT transferable.
3. The Licensee may modify the sounds. and MAY USE THE SOUNDS FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES WITHIN MUSICAL COMPOSITIONS, subject to section 7 below.
4. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing, or other distribution of these sound samples, either as they exist on the enclosed discs, or any modification thereof. You cannot assign, lease, lend, rent, upload or download to or from any database or server, or transfer any or all of the sound samples to another user, or use them in any competitive product.
5. Licensor will not be responsible if the sound samples do not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee. The sound samples are licensed 'as is' without warranties of any kind. Neither the Licensor, or any distributor of Licensor's products, can be held responsible for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss arising from the use of any sound samples licensed from Zero-G Limited in whatever form.
6. The Licensee may use these sound samples for Foley and sound FX in TV or movie soundtracks, video game soundtracks, gaming machines, or toys, but Licensee may not re-distribute the sounds as sounds, multi-sounds, samples, multi-samples, programs or patches – meaning the Licensee cannot re-sell them as part of a sound sample library of any kind thereby effectively competing against Zero-G. Note also that use of the sound samples in isolation in video game soundtracks, gaming machines, or toys where they appear in isolation or as sound effects as part of a music game or remixing game is not permitted without first obtaining a separate written License (subject to availability) from Licensor.
7. Use of the sound samples in 'library music' (also known as 'music libraries' or 'production music'), which is intended for commercial exploitation by relicensing to multiple third parties, is permitted PROVIDED that the samples are used within a musical context and are not presented isolated or 'solo-ed'. The sound samples must be used 'in combination' within musical compositions. For such usage, any rhythm loop samples (which Zero-G regards as being musical clips in themselves) must also be combined with other types of samples or sounds to effectively form a new composition, rather than simply being looped in isolation."