Drum Designer has been developed to offer deep sound-shaping controls. Unlike sample packs which can be disappointing to manipulate, Drum Designer unlocks your drums, giving you the ability to surgically alter the individual components of each sound. Craft tight and hard-hitting kits with absolute control, easily match existing sounds to your track, instantly create variations, modulate any detail, and design wild new textures.
Drum Designer breaks down individual hits into discrete slices and layers, giving you the best of both raw synthesis and sample-based approaches to drum design. A massive collection of thousands of 'component' samples are combined together within 4 expressive drum engines: Kick, Snare, Clap and Cymbal, utilizing custom 3D wavetables and samples, filtering and DSP to help you create the next wave of signature beats.
Splitting the kick sound into Body and Tone sections, Kick Designer lets you select individual sounds for each component, adjust their pitch, gain, pan, keytracking, and LP and HP filters independently. You can change the phase of the tone so it aligns perfectly and even lengthen the tone component duration, unlike traditional sample packs. Use the Tone Amp editor to draw your own custom envelopes and then smooth it to taste.
Start with the Body and Tone components found in the Kick Designer and add 2 discrete Noise layers each with the same level of control. The noise components are each capable of creating room sounds, ramps and tight attacks to emphasize the transient. Use the Tone editor to create unique envelopes for Amp and Pitch, and change the wave shape, phase and width.
Breaking down the traditional clap sound into 3 atomic elements called "shots" and a noise layer. Configure samples for each shot and then microedit them with the step editors for sound, time, gain, pan and pitch. The engine lets you design new and fresh clap sounds almost instantly; configure the 3 shot layers, engage the layer link and then use the prev/next buttons to get totally new sounds. Use the 'Humanize' control to get slight variations with each trigger.
2 sophisticated noise and metallic texture layers create slight and natural variations on each trigger. The starting phase can also be locked to get a more traditional sample behavior. The shape of cymbal hits can easily be customized, allowing the creation of any kind of sounds: HH Closed, HH Open, Crash, Ride, Shaker, Tambourin, Percussions… but also reverse cymbal hits, long fx, sweeps with cymbal textures, freeze-like sounds.
Size: 1.73 GB
Content: 5,736 Samples, 2,040 Presets, 316 Kits, 424 Kicks, 399 Snares, 325 Claps, 446 Cymbals, 112 Sequences
Sample Resolution: 44.1 kHz
License: 3 activations per license on any combination of computer hard drive or iLok dongle
- Runs in UVI Workstation version 3.0.2+, and Falcon version 1.5.6+
- iLok account (free, dongle not required)
- Internet connection for the license activation
- 2 GB of disk space
- Hard Drive: 7,200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
- 4GB RAM (8 GB+ highly recommended for large UVI Soundbanks)
Supported Operating Systems:
1) Mac OS X 10.8 to macOS 10.13 High Sierra (64-bit)
2) Windows 8 to Windows 10 (64-bit)
Supported Formats: Audio Units, AAX, VST, Stand-alone
Tested and Certified in: Digital Performer 8+, Pro Tools 11+, Logic 9+, Cubase 7+, Nuendo 6+, Ableton Live 8+, Studio One 2+, Garage Band 6, Maschine 1 & 2, Tracktion 4+, Vienna Ensemble 5, Reaper 4+, Sonar X3, Main Stage 3, MuLab 5.5+, FL Studio, Bitwig 1+, Reason 9.5+
|Version||Compressed Download Size|
|Plug-in/UVI Download includes|
|Product Download and Registration: Website|
|UVI Workstation User Guide: 2 MB|
|UVI Workstation for Mac OS X: 306 MB|
|UVI Workstation for Windows: 302 MB|
|UVI Workstation for Windows (x64): 302 MB|
*When ordering the download product from Big Fish Audio you will be given one or more links for each of your product purchases. The links will be active for 24 hours. During this time you should download the file and expand it. You can return to your Big Fish Audio account at any time and download your products. You will find your products in the "My Products" area of your account page.
"COPYRIGHT LAWS HAVE RECENTLY BEEN STRENGTHENED. IT IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO READ AND FOLLOW THIS AGREEMENT.
This copy of the Sounds & Software (the Product) are licensed to you as the end user. Please read this Agreement carefully.
You cannot transfer ownership of these Sounds and Software they contain. You cannot re-sell or copy the Product.
LICENSE AND PROTECTION
1. License Grant. UVI, brand (UVI) grants to you, subject to the following terms and conditions, a non-exclusive, nontransferable right to use each authorized copy of the enclosed Product.
The enclosed product is the property of UVI and is licensed to you only for use as part of a musical performance, live or recorded. This license expressly forbids resale or other distribution of the sounds and software included in the Product or their derivatives, either as they exist on disc, reformatted for use in another digital sampler, or mixed, combined, filtered, resynthesized or otherwise edited, for use as sounds, multisounds, samples, multisamples, wavetables, programs or patches in a sampler, microchip or any hardware or software sample playback device. You cannot sell the Product content or give it away for use by others in their sampling or sample playback devices. In the event UVI terminates this Agreement due to your breach, you agree to return the original and all other copies of the software and documentation to UVI. UVI reserves all rights not expressly granted to you.
2. Protection of Software. You agree to take all reasonable steps to protect this product and any accom- panying documentation from unauthorized copying or use. You agree not to modify the enclosed product to circumvent any method or means adopted or implemented by UVI to protect against or iscourage the unlicensed use of copying of the enclosed Product.
3. Ownership. As between you and UVI, ownership of, and title to, the enclosed digitally recorded sounds (including any copies) will be held by UVI. Copies are pro- vided to you only to enable you to exercise your rights under the license. Only this license is purchased by you.
4. Term. This Agreement is effective from the date you open this package, and will remain in full force until termination. This Agreement will terminate if you break any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. Upon termination you agree to destroy and return to UVI all copies of this product and accompanying documentation.
5. Restrictions. Except as expressly authorized in this Agreement, you may not rent, sell, lease, sublicense, distribute, transfer, copy, reproduce, display, modify or time share the enclosed product or documentation. THE SOUNDS IN THIS INSTRUMENT ARE GUARANTEED TO BE 100% COPYRIGHT CLEAN © UVI.net.
All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective holders. UVI.net is registered trademarks of Univers Sons, SA"