1) Drums & Percussion
2) Horns & Winds
3) Vocals, Strings & FX
- 12.4 GB of uncompressed 24-bit WAV data
- Over 70 Instrument patchesComplete Patch List
Shocking! Raw! Uncensored! Play these instrument-patches at your own risk!
The instruments in GRINDHOUSE are organized into six main Style Folders, which contain the following instrument patches:DRUMS & PERCUSSION:
- 1960s Cliche Jungle Movie Drums & FX - very cliche and also politically incorrect
- 1960s Spaghetti Western Drums & Stuff - classic Cinecitta soundtrack drums & perc
- 1970s Junky Funk Kit - has that great 70s “muffled toms” sound
- 1970s Synth-Drum Kit 1 - the classic sound of a cheesy old drum machine
- 1970s Synth-Drum Kit 2 - more of the same, with tacky Syn-Drum-style toms
- Beatnik Coffee House Brushes Kit - a small cocktail kit played with brushes, ideal for that early 60s Beatnik vibe
- Beatnik Coffee House Sticks Kit- see above, but with sticks
- Hong Kong Gongs - a staple of 1970s Shaw Brothers film soundtracks
- Kung Fu Drums & Sticks - all-purpose cliche Asian-movie drums
- Lo-Fi Retro 70s Drum Kit- a good (or bad) kit for retro Rock or R&B
- Retro 60s Rock Kit - a truly bad-sounding drum kit
- Trashy Surf Rock Kit - perfect for your Surfer-movie or Biker -film soundtrack needsHORNS & WINDS:
- Cliche Mariachi Trumpets in 3rds - Cliche and politically incorrect, all in one patch. In the key of C, but you can change keys using the Tune button on -the Kontact GUI.
- Grindhouse Growling Bari Sax - gritty and insane
- Grindhouse Growling Tenor sax - little brother of Grindhouse Bari. Also insane.
- Kung Fu Wood Flute - combine this with the Gu-Zheng for a super-cool cliche sound
- Prison Movie Harmonica: wouldn't be prison without one of these
- Psychedelic Rock Flutter-Tongue Flute - straight from the 1970s. You need this.
- Psychedelic Rock Singing Flute - and this too.
- Retro-Bollywood Bansuri - don't worry, it can pass as a bass shakuhachi too
- Spaghetti Western Mariachi Trumpet - classic kitch or cultural treasure? You decide.
- Spaghetti Western Ocarina - because you need an ocarina
- Spaghetti Western Pan Pipes - same reason as aboveVOCALS, STRINGS & FX:
- 1970s Cheap Synth Strings - why use good-sounding strings when you have these?
- 1970s Cheesy String Machine Chord Synth - same concept as above, but with chords
- Cliche Asian-Cue Gu-Zheng - guaranteed 100% politically incorrect
- Grindhouse Soundtrack Clips 01 - recorded from Public Domain exploitation movie soundtracks. 100% kitchy and also 100% cool.
- Grindhouse Soundtrack Clips 02 - see above.
- Grindhouse Vocal Bits 01- recorded from Public Domain exploitation movie soundtracks. Unintentionally hilarious.
- Grindhouse Vocal Bits 02 - see above.
- Horror Movie Music Box - appropriately creepy, and ideal for those cliche “haunted baby's room” scenes…
- Kung Fu Fighting SFX - 100% authentic fight sounds.
- Kung Fu Gu-Zheng - not politically incorrect unless you want it to be.
- Monster Movie Orchestra - ideal theme music for your favorite teenage-monster or imminent murder victim.
- Melodramatic Violin Section - suspenseful and very old-movie-ish. Play chromatically and amaze your friends.
- Misc Grindhouse FX - a grab-bag of semi-useful FX recorded from Public Domain exploitation films.
- Spaghetti Western Soprano - with apologies to Ennio Morricone.
- Spaghetti Western Whistling - it's Good, Bad, and Ugly.KEYBOARDS:
- Acid Trip Descending Synth - actual sound of a bad acid trip
- B-Movie Psychedelic Rock Organ - first of several cheesy organs in this product
- Blaxploitation Mutron E7 Clavinet - the very first auto-wha effect, available in a handy foot-pedal
- Blaxploitation RAT-Pedal E7 Clavinet - good funky or bad funky - you decide
- Chase Scene Synth Arp - run for your life - it's the 70s
- Cheesy Step-Mod Synth - tacky but popular synth sound from long ago
- Cheezy Farfisa - the name says it all
- Dusty Rhodes - retrieved from a town dump so you know its got to be good
- Filthy Wurlitzer - see above
- Giallo Accordion 1 - bass and chords to the left, melody notes to the right, like a real accordion but not.
- Giallo Accordion 2 - one more accordion patch than you need.
- Giallo Accordion 3 - make that two.
- Horror Movie Pipe Organ Bass Pedals - popular old Horror film soundtrack cliche and Vincent Price theme song instrument of choice
- Horror Movie Pipe Organ - more cliche presets for your enjoyment
- Horror Movie Toy Piano - same idea as Horror Movie Music Box, but possibly even creepier
- Lo-Fi Action Synth Arp - recaptures the pre-pre-set era of bad synth programming
- Low Budget Scary Synth Bass - scary in more ways than one
- Low Budget Synth Lead - truly abominable
- Old Vox Continental Organ - thankfully, the last of the cheesy organ patches
- Sci-Fi Computer-FX Synth - what the first computers (and alien spaceships) really sounded like back in the 70s.
- Sci-Fi or Horror Movie Theremin - your choice of exploitation-genre usage.
- So-Seventies Synth Lead - dated and proud of itBASSES:
- 60s Psychedelic Fuzz Electric Bass - bass through a fuzz box, the way it was intended to be played.
- Beatnik Coffee House Upright Bass - perfect for all your Beatnik needs.
- Dirty Surf-Rock Bass - perfect for your Surfing or Biker movie needs.
- Giallo Gangster Bass - #1 choice of vintage Italian-movie bad guys.
- Low Budget Rock Bass - just a bad-sounding bass, frankly.
- Super-Crappy Mutron Funk Bass - makes Low Budget Rock Bass sound good. But funky, in a “horribly recorded blaxploitation film soundtrack” kind of way.GUITARS:
- 60s Fuzz Lead Guitar - ready for your next “Manson family-like evil hippie cult” cue.
- 60s Trippy Hippy Guitar - a Summer of Love classic. Ideal for those 70s-style Free Love cues.
- Acid Trip Electric Sitar - guru-approved.
- Deconstructed Shafty Guitars - you too can create your own Shaft-style wah-wah guitar loops.
- Spaghetti Western Electric Guitar - what electric guitars used to sound like before hippies got their hands on them.
- Spaghetti Western Nylon String Guitar - possibly too good to be in this product, but…
- Super-Fly Mod-Wheel Wah Guitar - you always wanted to use your Mod Wheel as a wah-wah pedal.
- Vibrato Surf Guitar - 50+ years later, still a cool sound. Thanks, Pulp Fiction.
||Compressed Download Size
|Kontakt Player 5/Kontakt 5/Plug-in Download includes
||Grindhouse Library Part 1: 5 GB
||Grindhouse Library Part 2: 5 GB
||Grindhouse Library Part 3: 2.34 GB
*When ordering the download product from Big Fish Audio you will be given one or more links for each of your product purchases. The links will be active for 24 hours. During this time you should download the file and expand it. You can return to your Big Fish Audio account at any time and download your products. You will find your products in the "My Products" area of your account page.
The Following End User License Agreement is included with Grindhouse. This License is only valid for the individual who has purchased an unopened, new and lawfully made copy of Grindhouse from a dealer or distributor authorized by Big Fish Audio.
"The following End User License Agreement is included with Grindhouse. This license is only valid for the individual who has purchased an unopened, new and lawfully made copy of Grindhouse from a dealer or distributor authorized by Big Fish Audio.
"End User License Agreement: The samples contained herein are licensed, not sold to you, the individual end user, by Big Fish Audio. This non-exclusive, non-transferable license is granted only to the individual end user who has purchased an unopened, new and lawfully made copy of this product from a dealer or distributor authorized by Big Fish Audio. All samples remain the property of Big Fish Audio and are licensed only for use in the creation of a live or recorded performance that includes the licensed samples as part of a derivative musical work created by the licensed end user. This license expressly forbids resale, rental, loan, gift or transfer of these samples in any format or via any medium, except as part of a derivative musical work. The samples may not be included, whether unmodified or as part of a derivative work, in any sample library product. Any unlicensed usage will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law."