Products in Big Fish Audio's KLI Series (Kontakt Loop Interface) include a custom interface for tweaking loops and sounds beyond what was previously possible. Each loop is given its own patch and can be extensively edited by manipulating the various slices of the loop. In addition, groups of loops that play together have been given their own patch, making it easy to quickly arrange and mix sounds on the fly.
New In KLI 3.0
• Loop Groups have individually assignable FX banks
• All groups have a dedicated BUS send pre-assigned
• Larger, more user-friendly interface
• Brand new step customization tools to completely
re-shape loops and loop slices
• Better pitch bending layout to preserve the character
of non-pitched loops
• User-assignable Sliced Loop presets
Writing With KLI
Check out how KLI libraries can be used as true writing tools with no limitations, setting the new standard for how the industry uses loops and samples.
KLI In Action
Watch sound engineer Kenny Moran demonstrate why KLI 3.0 is the new standard for modern loop integration. Powerful time stretching and pitch bending capabilities combined with a simple user interface and creative functionality make KLI 3.0 an absolute necessity for working producers, musicians, hobbyists, and sound designers.
TRY KLI OUT FOR FREE
Download the free sample pack and start crafting your next production.