Big Fish Audio and Funk Soul Productions are proud to bring you Stratus: Ambient Loops. Clouds of warm ambience, colorful melodies, and experimental rhythm loops come together to form a unique and expressive library of sounds that you won't stop coming back to again and again. Starting off with over 2.5GB of original WAV content, we have also provided a set of reversed samples for the entire library, bringing the overall total content to over 5GB. The library is split into six sections:
- Ambient Atmospheres
- Ambient Bass Loops
- Ambient Guitar Loops
- Ambient Piano Loops
- Processed Ambient Loops
- Rhythm Loops
With this kind of diversity Stratus has all you need to make a killer ambient track, or spice up a current track with some out-of-the-box sounds. To give the option for endless mix and match possibilities, each loop has been recorded in the key of C at 100 BPM.
Stratus is a library built for the KLI series, and while the WAV files are impressive as they stand, the KLI engine is where they really shine. With the ability to trigger straight and reversed samples simultaneously, add a whole suite of FX and perform pitch bending/time stretching functions in the KLI engine, the usability of this library is unmatched and is highly recommended. For more information on just how functional the KLI format is please see the KLI overview video here: KLI OVERVIEW
Each audio file has been expertly cut and edited to loop perfectly, and has been recorded in the highest quality 24-bit rate to ensure absolutely top quality end results. KLI 3.0 PATCHESAmbient Atmospheres
- Each patch contains two sections of loops. ambient pads are laid out across the keyboard from C0 to C3. On the right, from C4 to C7, you'll find the corresponding loops but in reverse to give you even more textural possibilities. Ambient Bass Loops
- Here you'll find all of the bass loops as well as the reverse versions from the product laid out across the keyboard ranging from C1 to E6. Both the normal and corresponding reverse loops have been mapped to the same key and the faders can be used to mix in or out either loop with endless possibilities. Ambient Guitar Loops
- This patch contains ambient guitar loops ranging from C1 to D#5. Normal and reverse versions of each loop are mapped on top of each other with faders to blend the two. Ambient Piano Loops
- This patch includes piano loops ranging from C1 to B5. Normal and reverse versions of each loop are offered with the ability to blend them via the faders. Processed Ambient Loops
- On these patches, a variety of ambient phrases and textures are mapped from C1 to C#5. Normal and reverse versions can be mixed via the faders. Rhythm Loops
- On these patches, normal and reverse versions of experimental percussion loops have been mapped to the keyboard from C1 to D5. The ability to mix and blend via the faders is available.