Our Christmas Sale Is Here! Up To 70% Off Loops & Instruments! Shop Now
Our Christmas Sale Is Here!
Up To 70% Off Loops & Instruments! Shop Now
Mighty brass from Hans Zimmer’s personal collection
Make anything epic!
BRAAASS puts Hans Zimmer’s personal collection of brass section phrases at your fingertips. Tried and tested in Hollywood, this latest addition to the Symphonic Elements series makes this sometimes tricky key ingredient of modern music production intuitively accessible. Summon the spirits of epic with BRAAASS!
What’s in it for me?
• An extensive collection of world-class instruments including French Horns, Trumpets, Trombones, Cimbassos, Tubas
• Ready to roar: creative performance and sound design engine
• 78 playing Styles, 250+ sound designer presets
• Recorded at Hans Zimmer’s Remote Control Studios, produced by Boris Salchow
UJAM is happy to count Hans Zimmer—one of the world’s great film composers—as one of its co-founders. Hans generously gave us access to his legendary recordings, amassed over decades, for use in BRAAASS
BRAAASS takes care of the details, so you can focus on your music! Recording or even programming realistic brass parts can be costly and time consuming. That’s why the UJAM performance engine provides ready-made sequences and creative macro controls. With BRAAASS it’s fast and easy; instantly synced to your DAW’s tempo.
More than you think
BRAAASS slaps hard. Not only in cinematic or symphonic music. Contemporary rap & hip hop use a bunch of brass phrases and you’ll be surprised what trippy techno phrases the built-in Finisher effects can cook up.
Features at a Glance
BRAAASS features 78 Styles with 6 ready-made phrases each, for a total of 468 unique Phrases. On top of that, each Style includes 4 custom-tailored one-shot Additions so you can further customize the phrasing of the Style in realtime!
The custom-made Finisher effect section is a one-knob sound design delight. Transform the character of your BRAAASS track to match any genre or mood.
Conduct your brass section with the crossfader. BRAAASS is made up from two independent low and high sections. Seamlessly blend between them, or add subtle variations by automating.
Embark on a hero’s journey!
Use Hans Zimmer’s BRAAASS in your production today. Try BRAAASS 30 days for free before buying.
• Windows: Windows 10 — Windows 11
• Mac: macOS Catalina (10.15) — macOS Monterey (12.5)
• Supported on Intel Macs & Apple silicon Macs (Rosetta and native).
• You may have success on earlier versions but UJAM doesn’t support and fully qualify them.
• 8 GB of RAM
• 6.31 GB of free Disk Space
• 1280x768px Display
• Internet Connection
• VST 2, VST 3, AU 2 and AAX
• AU 2 version only compatible with Logic Pro X and newer.
• All plug-in formats are 64-bit only.
• If you want to move your .blob file to an external drive, we recommend the use of a SSD to prevent dropouts.
|Version||Compressed Download Size|
|Plug-in Download includes|
|Product Registration: Website|
*When ordering the download product from Big Fish Audio you will be given one or more links for each of your product purchases. The links will be active for 24 hours. During this time you should download the file and expand it. You can return to your Big Fish Audio account at any time and download your products. You will find your products in the "My Products" area of your account page.
The Following End User License Agreement is included with BRAAASS. This License is only valid for the individual who has purchased an unopened, new and lawfully made copy of BRAAASS from a dealer or distributor authorized by Big Fish Audio.